Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blogging

I didn't know that when I decided to go to Texas Lutheran University that I would have to blog. I have to read and write blogs in three of my classes. Not only do I have to write about pointless topics, I have to read about other people rambling on about pointless topics. Also, I have to write about people writing about pointless topics. It is an ultimate waste of life and should be stopped as soon as humanly possible. I think blogging is a waste of time and energy. That there is a million better things to do with your time then blog. I think people that do blog should just keep a journal and keep their opinions to themselves. On top of that, blogging for class is twice as pointless. I have no clue why teachers want their students to sit at a computer and type about random topics that pop into their heads. Whenever I am told to do a blog I find that it is the least important thing on my agenda to do. So, of course, I leave it to the very last minute and am stuck having to type up five blogs in a row to catch up. While typing a blog I am so filled with ennui that I don't have the slightest inclination to read about anyone elses blog, and more importantly write about what they have blogged. You might be asking yourself right about now, "How does this tie into your education and experiences at Texas Lutheran University". Thats very simple actually. I HAVE to blog in almost ALL my classes. Everytime I do blog I think it is as pointless as the last blog I had to do and believe to my very soul that this is not helping my academic improvement. I hope the teachers will realize that these blogs are not construtive ways to learn about writing, or reading strategies, or anatomy and physiology. Aso that their are hundreds of different activities that would be more productive then this. Now your probably thinking, "Well Matt your blogging now. Why are you being so hypocritical". Again very simple explanation to the question. First off I have to in order to get a good grade in class. Second off, I have to think of ideas of what to blog about. When I am forced to write blogs, I always think to myself, "Why am I doing this", "What good can come from this useless mode of free writitng", "WHEN WILL THE INSANITY STOP". On the other hand, it is much better then doing fifteen page research essays everynight, so I am happy to do this instead of anything else.




-Please don't fail me for this blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment